[Rhodes22-list] Mp3 test

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Fri Jan 7 17:49:44 EST 2005

Slim,

Forgot to mention - when you create a web page using Word, you first need to
save the file in "Web Page (HTML)" format rather than DOC format. When you
do this, Word creates a subdirectory with the same name as the file with a
"_files" appended and sticks the supporting graphics, attachments, etc. in
that directory. In other words, if your document is named "mymp3.htm",
you'll also see a new "mymp3_files" directory created in the same location
as the file.

To get the page to display properly you need to copy both the file and the
associated subdirectory up to the server.

Mark