[Rhodes22-list] Mp3 Test

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Sat Jan 8 16:40:46 EST 2005

Very Good, Hank.  You're right, it's really Bob and Tom.  Glad to hear from
another fan.  Unfortunately, the show is not syndicated on any stations here
in Minneapolis.  I get their material from CDs that are available in record
stores.  There's probably a way I could get the station on the internet if I
knew what station to look for.  Do you know the name or call letters of the
station in Indianapolis?  Better yet, do you know of any stations that carry
the show later in the day?  I'm not exactly the morning type.  8-)
Slim