[Rhodes22-list] Mp3 test

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Sat Jan 8 17:12:55 EST 2005

Ed,

By now everyone on this list knows me well enough to realize my sense of
humor leans towards the off-color, not meant to offend, just hoping to get a
few laughs.  There have been many, many "adult" jokes posted here.  Any sort
of caution taken while visiting my new wed site should go without saying.
I'll offer the same advice here that I do at my club:  If you DON'T like
this material then put your fingers in you ears.  If you DO like this
material then cup your hands behind your ears so you can hear better.  And
if you're like that woman in the front row with the short skirt, then put
your ankles behind your ears.  8-)

Cheers,
Slim