[Rhodes22-list] The Hydrogen Economy

Saroj Gilbert saroj at pathfind.net
Sat Jan 8 23:37:59 EST 2005

There's a guy in Norfolk or nearby who has invented a few parts that will
convert the average diesel car engine to run on any old oil and uses
discarded kitchen oil collected from grease traps... not a practical
solution for the masses, but pretty neat... takes him an hour an a half or
so to do the conversion.

Saroj