[Rhodes22-list] The Hydrogen Economy

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 9 05:07:18 EST 2005

Roger,

I'm off to do some re-plumbing on my other house so
the world's energy balance will have to wait.  Here's
a few quick points.  You are correct, corn growers are
loathe to give up their subsidies which any bio-mass
fuel program will eventually require.  Even
universities that are heavily invested in bio-mass
such as the University of Iowa are risk adverse.  My
gut feeling is that eventually the market will evolve
into a handfull of players so unless you think one of
the big boys will buy you out, the risks are indeed
high.

If you want to pitch your deal to ADM, e-mail me
offline.  I've got some inside contacts there.

Brad

=== message truncated ===