[Rhodes22-list] I Didn't Get Voted Off The Island

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Mon Jan 10 21:14:13 EST 2005

Ed,

Caro, MI is located near the base of the "thumb" of Michigan's lower
peninsula.  The one way distance from my house in Sanford, MI is about 60
miles.  About 36 miles of that is via expressways with the remainder on
2-lane paved state highways.  In good weather, I'm estimating the driving
time at about 75 minutes.  By taking advantage of paved county roads, I may
be able to shave the commute time down to around an hour.  The commuting
distance is far from ideal; but, you do what you need to do, right?  At
least we wouldn't have to move.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium