[Rhodes22-list] I Didn't Get Voted Off The Island

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Mon Jan 10 21:42:06 EST 2005

Herb,

Sioux Falls is in south eastern South Dakota right on I-90 near the
intersection of the South Dakota, Iowa, and Minnesota state lines.  I do not
think it is anybody's idea of a good place to own a boat.  We're taking
Great Plains here!

Fortunately, the job is in Caro, MI, which is actually closer to Lake Huron
than where I live now.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium