[Rhodes22-list] Age old question.

Ben Schultz benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Wed Jan 12 22:02:48 EST 2005

if I'm on a holliday -- and I count tailgating or other semi-rare byt nomal weekend days as hollidays -- I think breakfast is s good time to start.  If I have to work, then I wait until after.

I worked in Puerto Rico a month or so ago, and those folks drink at lunch pretty much every day.  It was alsso common for them to choose to be late for a morning meeting so that they could grab a big greasy breakfast.  Needless to say, I liked working there very much.

Ben