[Rhodes22-list] Joke - If you are a prude, don't read, if you do, don't bitch

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 14:22:56 EST 2005

I, the Penis, hereby request a raise in salary for the
following reasons: I do physical labor. I work at
great depths.  I plunge headfirst into everything I
do.  I do not get weekends or holidays off. I work in
a damp environment.  I work in a dark workplace that
has poor ventilation.  I work in high temperatures.
My work exposes me to contagious diseases.

Sincerely,

The Penis

Dear Penis,

After assessing your request and considering the
arguments you have raised, the administration rejects
your request for the following reasons: You do not
work eight hours straight. You fall asleep after
brief work periods. You do not always follow the
orders of the management team.  You do not stay in
your designated area and are often seen visiting other
locations.  You do not take initiative. You need to be
pressured and stimulated in order to start working.
You leave the workplace rather messy at the end of
your shift.  You don't always observe necessary safety
regulations, such as wearing the correct protective
clothing.  You will retire well before you are 65.
You are unable to work double shifts.  You sometimes
leave your designated work
area before you have completed the assigned task.  And
if that were not enough, you are constantly seen
entering and exiting the workplace carrying two
suspicious looking bags.

Sincerely,

The Management