[Rhodes22-list] My Brother's $500 Rhodes 22

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Jan 12 18:42:09 EST 2005

Herb,
	Now if your brother really wants a Rhodes 22 of today, you guys need
to brake out the big ones and get a IMF mast......of course since it
physically shorter, it requires new rigging....this can be done on your boat
for a fee.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum: All I Need to Learn about Life I learned from the Easter Bunny!
Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Walk softly and carry a big carrot.
Everyone needs a friend who is all ears. There is no such thing as too much
candy. All work and no play can make you a basket case. A cute little tail
attracts a lot of attention. Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day. Let
happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
Some body parts should be floppy. Keep you paws off other people's
jellybeans Good things come in small-sugarcoated packages. The grass is
greener in someone else's basket. An Easter bonnet can tame even the wildest
hare. To show your true colors you have to come out of the shell. The best
things in life are still sweet and gooey ~Author Unknown~