[Rhodes22-list] My Brother's $500 Rhodes 22

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Wed Jan 12 18:53:40 EST 2005

Never know WHAT he's going to do. Talking about buying a junk-rigged
boat for his next purchase. However, I'm not a big fan of furler
systems. Nether of my boats even have a roller jib.

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
  1976 O'Day 25
  Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
  1971 Coronado 35
  Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>>> ekroposki at charter.net 1/12/2005 5:42:09 PM >>>
Herb,
	Now if your brother really wants a Rhodes 22 of today, you guys
need
to brake out the big ones and get a IMF mast......of course since it
physically shorter, it requires new rigging....this can be done on your
boat
for a fee.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum: All I Need to Learn about Life I learned from the Easter
Bunny!
Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Walk softly and carry a big
carrot.
Everyone needs a friend who is all ears. There is no such thing as too
much
candy. All work and no play can make you a basket case. A cute little
tail
attracts a lot of attention. Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.
Let
happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
Some body parts should be floppy. Keep you paws off other people's
jellybeans Good things come in small-sugarcoated packages. The grass
is
greener in someone else's basket. An Easter bonnet can tame even the
wildest
hare. To show your true colors you have to come out of the shell. The
best
things in life are still sweet and gooey ~Author Unknown~