[Rhodes22-list] Age old question.

Thena Carville thenacarville at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 13 16:25:09 EST 2005

ah yes...another good reason to drink....you have heard of hurricane
parties...they are not as en vogue as they once were....of course, most of
the old group now own houses instead of rent cheap apartments...instead of
heading to the liquor store for more rum they head to home depot and get
boards for the windows....not all change is good...just inevitable