[Rhodes22-list] Forestay Replacement

Stephen Staum staum at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 17 08:37:16 EST 2005

Thanks, Art.  Do you mind sharing the cost of the furler and sail?  My sail
repair person indicated that he could get me 2 more years out of my jib at a
cost of about $100.  I would like to take advantage of that because I am
still running with a 4 HP 2 stroke outboard that came with the boat (it was
a lake boat) and would love to upgrade to an 8 HP 4 stroke this year.  If I
have to spend a lot on the jib and rigging that will nix the outboard for
another year.  Oh well.

Thanks for your input,  SS