[Rhodes22-list] Forestay Replacement

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Mon Jan 17 11:22:15 EST 2005

Rigging house(this type of work is a PITA for stan), get the pin to pin from the old system before you cut it, 1/8 wire, tell them
you will be using a surelock so they leave the room to attach it, When stan puts these together in shop he theards everything up and
presses the connection on inhouse. the slot stuff you are hearing about is either "rework" or a PO replacing the wire.

MJM