[Rhodes22-list] Strictly Sail Philadelphia? Jan. 20-23

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Mon Jan 17 23:13:55 EST 2005

At 10:27 AM 1/17/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>Yep, still there, same ole place. Sat sounds good.

Well sort of...Old Original Booky's closed a few years back amid claims of
highly overpriced bland food. It reopened a year or two later, still owned
by one of the Taxins, but in a smaller space. I have not seen a review
since it opened so don't know about the current status.

The Bookbinder's on 15th St - unrelated to the other - is still there.

Another possibility might be the Samson Street Oyster House.

Sorry I can't be more help - it's been a long time since we had dinner in
the city.

We will be around Friday afternoon and all day Saturday. Would be
interested in joining the dinner crowd if they promise not to talk
exclusively about their Seawards <grin>.

Mary Lou