[Rhodes22-list] Outside Temperature

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Jan 18 10:18:29 EST 2005

Roger,
	As you are aware, Rummy requested some of his old Wisconsin weather
be sent to this area.  It is here.  Now what would be an o.k. outside
ambient temperate to finish this project?
	The forecast winds are about 12 mph for today under clear skies with
a high of 36.  Will we get a sailing report from Rummy?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  "He is not tolerant. Nor does he believe he should be. 'I believe
kids are satisfied with what we tolerate...Intolerant people should coach a
team, he insists.' Nor does he want his own children taught by tolerant
people." Joan Mellen on Bob Knight