[Rhodes22-list] Tsunami Photo

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Wed Jan 19 11:17:09 EST 2005

Ed,

http://www.snopes.com/photos/tsunami/tsunami2.asp

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of ed kroposki
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 10:27 AM
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Tsunami Photo

  Here in post Tsunami time pictures are still are coming up.  My source for
this picture states that it was taken right before the wave hit by an
employee of Kellogg. I look at it and think it is made up.  Any other
opinions?  See attachment.

Ed K

Greenville, SC, USA

Addendum:  "Fear has always ended in failure, and fear is not a personal
emotion only, but also the product of a man's surroundings, the outcome of a
system quite as much as the reaction of a danger."

J.F.C. Fuller, Generalship