[Rhodes22-list] Strictly Sail Dinner possibilities

Sheldon Green sheldongreen at comcast.net
Wed Jan 19 14:12:19 EST 2005

Hi Rhodies-

We can't join you on Saturday but here are some suggestions.  You're right
near China Town, Lee How Fook 219 N. 11th has a back room that would be able
to fit everyone.  Their # is 215-925-7266.  Excellent hot pots, steamed fish
etc.  They're a BYO. Maggiano's at 12th and Filbert, 215-567-2020 is another
possibility that is close.  We may have other suggestions but we would need
to know how close or how far you are all willing to travel.  Another place
you can get suggestions is www.chowhound.com you can get to the Philly board
and post a request and you'll get responses or do a controlF search.

Hope to see some of you at the show!

Robin Green