[Rhodes22-list] Nuclear Waste Disposal (Was The HydrogenEconomyII)

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Thu Jan 20 10:48:38 EST 2005

break time:

instead of looking upward, don't we have the technology to go down towards
the center of the earth where the real heat is - or keep going and tap into
the Saudis reserves - or do the Chinese Syndrome thing and come up into
their storage tanks.

as the group likes to say - just a thought.

(or, did not want Ed to think I had left yet)

stan/gbi