[Rhodes22-list] Topping lift

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 20 11:11:56 EST 2005

Rob, I would recommend a 1/4 inch "halyard" size line which is NOT
dead-ended at the mast head.  If you have the GB furler for the genny, then
you have a available sheave to use for the topping lift.  I use this sheave
and have the line fed back to the cockpit.  There are many times I have
adjusted it to increase head room while not sailing.  Bob