[Rhodes22-list] Stan, you were right, Joke

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Fri Jan 21 07:40:31 EST 2005

you have been eavesdropping again.

ss
----- Original Message -----
From: "ed kroposki" <ekroposki at charter.net>
To: "'The Rhodes 22 mail list'" <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 7:00 PM
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Stan, you were right, Joke

You are right, It has been noticed your lack of recent comment. In fact I
received pointed humor directed in your direction.

Dinner
Recently the Millers had dinner at Stan's house, and after eating, the wives
left the table and went into the kitchen. The two gentlemen were talking,
and Stan said, "Last night we went out to a new restaurant and it was really
great. I would recommend it very highly."
Russ said, "What is the name of the restaurant?"
Stan thought and thought and finally said, "What is the name of that flower
you give to someone you love? You know ... the one that's red and has
thorns."
"Do you mean a rose?"
"Yes, that's the one," replied Stan. He then turned towards the kitchen and
yelled, "Rose, what's the name of that restaurant we went to last night?"