[Rhodes22-list] Sailing.

William E. Wickman wewickman at duke-energy.com
Fri Jan 21 18:39:32 EST 2005

I was out there with you... a few hundred miles to the northwest in TN.
What a beautiful sunset!!  Unfortunately, I had to return to the office to
put out a few fires or I would still be out there.  It is a bit frustrating
to get a taste of sailing and face ice and snow a mere 24 hours later.  I
guess we have to take what we can get.

Bill W.

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           R22RumRunner at aol.com   |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           rhodes22-list-bounces at r|
|         |           hodes22.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           01/21/2005 05:28 PM    |
|         |           Please respond to The  |
|         |           Rhodes 22 mail list    |
|         |                                  |
|---------+---------------------------------->
  |       To:       rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org                                                                                   |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  [Rhodes22-list] Sailing.                                                                                     |

It was a perfect afternoon in SC. Winds were ten mph out of the east,
temperature was 60 and I stopped working around noon and was on the boat by
1:00
PM. Perfect day for sailing. Had all the sails out and sailed perfectly on
edge
all afternoon. Tomorrow and Sunday are another story. Cold, wet and
possibly
snow. Yuck. Winter in the south is tough.

Rummy