[Rhodes22-list] Coping with sailing season/boat show interruptus

Saroj Gilbert saroj at pathfind.net
Sun Jan 23 10:46:15 EST 2005

Just about what I figured... if it were me I'd take my portable propane
heater.. BTW, I really have a problem with the shift in using the Wind-chill
temperature as "the" temperature in common usage today... It kind of dilutes
the -20 degree (absolute, tho Fahrenheit) temps we used to expereince
regularly in Canada (pre conversion to metric), but either way you look at
it, very nasty conditions.  Good luck to them.  They have to be slightly
insane!

Saroj