[Rhodes22-list] The List Is Quiet

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Thu Jan 27 16:32:50 EST 2005

Mr. Ed,

Kenny Chesney's latest is called "Be As You Are" but I haven't heard it.
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/6867682/

I use (and love) the program iTunes to store and listen to mp3's.  My
computer is my stereo, and I take my entire library with me in my new iPod.
Among other features, iTunes has live radio feeds that are mostly
commercial-free and are organized by genre--and there are many--including
Reggae/islands, Folk and Americana.  Each genre has numerous choices.
There's something for everybody.  iTunes also has an online music store
where you can search and download just about anything.  Or you could go out
and buy one of those new satellite radio units which has the same thing only
more.  I don't know of any nautical music sites per se, but how about any
Jimmy Buffet CD?  Or some good old Beach Boys?

Slim