[Rhodes22-list] The List Is Quiet

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Jan 27 17:46:50 EST 2005

Beach boys. Sliimmy, they were bad when they were current and even worse
now. Jan & Dean were the best. I also liked the four tops. :)
Speaking of sunny weather. It looks like winter is going to deposit a ton  of
ice on us Saturday, so if I'm away from the list for a while, it ain't
because I'm out sailing. But, I've never tried it in an ice storm. How much rum
would it take to get me to go out sailing in an ice storm? Good question. Hmmm,
gonna have to think on that one for a while. What could happen?

Rummy