[Rhodes22-list] Shirt Orders:

William P. Barry, III wp.barry at att.net
Mon Jan 31 22:20:20 EST 2005

Those ordering shirt orders...The deadline will be 7pm 1 week from today. I have failed to meet my quota that was needed to send the orders in today. So if you have not yet placed your order and received a CONFIRMATION email from me you have two options. (the only confirmed order i have is Jay)

Reminder Payment will be in the form of a personal Check to me, but hold ALL payment off until the orders are placed and i can have individual quotes written out by lands end to recheck the information with everyone.

 THe first link is a pdf file. Please print, fill out, and fax to me. Use as many as necessary in order to make sure you complete all the product info individually.

http://www.rhodes22.org/wpb/shirtorder.pdf

This second link is a Microsoft Excel file. you can open it, fill in the information, save changes, and email back to me.

http://www.rhodes22.org/wpb/shirtorder.xls

Please try to be as quick as possible so if there are any problems or questions i can get back to you before the deadline.

Thanks again, Will Barry.

William P. Barry, III
wp.barry at att.net
barryw at hillsboroughems.com