[Rhodes22-list] New Rhodie

dennis_narehood at att.net dennis_narehood at att.net
Sat Jul 2 21:30:04 EDT 2005

We have a small place outside Toms Rriver.  Bayville just off route 9.
I read the articles by slim and bill.  I have gotten in contact with jay.

I had damage because we tried to take down the mast down manually and I caught it with my head.  Jib has been fixed(replaced).
Bought a mast hoist and as a first time user looking for advice from experience user.  Also someone who can check the repairs.

Hope to hook up with jay after the 10th of July.