[Rhodes22-list] I'm Back From Sailing Nirvana in Destin, FL

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Wed Jul 6 14:00:48 EDT 2005

Thanks, Bill,

Your report is heading straight for my Cruising folder.  These reports
are full of little tips for trailering virgins like me.

When I called a Manhattan marina, expecting to get the same treatment
you got, the results were just the opposite.  "22 Feet? -- No problem.
We can always squeeze you in somewhere."  Go figure.

For excitement my younger son likes to sit in the lee captain's seat and
dunk his hair in the water when we heel.  You need a good wind, long
hair, and a little chop to make this work, but when we do it, it seems
to satisfy him.

Bill Effros