[Rhodes22-list] Wanted - Rhodes 22 in California

michael meltzer michaelmeltzer at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 10 08:39:58 EDT 2005

The good news is the boat can go down I80 allot faster
than the panama cannel, the bad news is 90%+ of the
boats are east of mississippy, you might want to give
a heads up if you are willing to drive for one. Boat
requests come up monthly so I not sure if thier are
any sellers out thier now. You might also check with
general boats themself, www.rhode22.com, They sometime
have a line on boat owners who are not on the list.
-mjm