[Rhodes22-list] .bin

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sun Jul 10 21:44:56 EDT 2005

Thanks, Gregg,

I've been changing the .bin to .jpg but I'm soooooo lazy.  I figured
everyone can't be doing that, and clearly some people are viewing the
pictures.

I'm using Mozilla Thunderbird, and it wants to know what program I want
to open the .bin with.  If push comes to shove I'll figure it out.

Saroj,

When IE opens the file, which program does it use?

Bill Effros