[Rhodes22-list] .bin vs jpg et al

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Jul 11 00:35:48 EDT 2005

	*.bin usually indicates a graphic or picture.  If it is a picture
then most paint or photo programs can usually handle the task.  For example,
if you use Microsoft xp, use the paint program under accessories to open.
That is open the paint program and use the open function under file to open
the picture you want to see.
	However, if the *.bin is for a machine language program then you
need the execute program for that file.  This gets into Marks or Michaels
area of expertise.
	Maybe a short course in computer programming is being called for?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA