[Rhodes22-list] Curtis Leister?

Jay Friedland jsail1 at verizon.net
Tue Jul 12 08:11:52 EDT 2005

Folks, Curtis is legitimately interested in a 22' cruising boat for
family and friends and has given his details. He came to the list from
initial contact from the website. I had breakfast with Curtis and his
wife Donna last Friday and tried to subdue my enthusiasm for the boat,
especially sailing it in local Long beach Island waters. We have added
3 more owners to the local waters, with more interest growing. We went
to see Kathy Leone and Diane's new R22 a few blocks away, and he will
be demo sailing with me shortly.

I encouraged him to put his  questions and search criteria to the list
for a fair evaluation as he better defined what he wanted. I don't mean
to talk for him, but why the suspicion?

Jay