[Rhodes22-list] Help needed - Rhodes Bantam

Mark Kaynor mkaynor at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 09:47:01 EDT 2005

Wally,

Nope, not a Rhodes design - some Belgian whose name begins with "C"- I
asked, but don't remember his name. It was built as an ocean racer in
Holland at a yard that has since changed hands - again, I asked, but don't
remember. Apparently they're still building high-end one-off boats for ocean
racing. It's a sweet looking and great sailing boat. I'll try to get a
picture to send later today.

Mark