[Rhodes22-list] thanks for the tip and book suggestions wanted

michael meltzer michaelmeltzer at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 14:58:40 EDT 2005

Start with,Quick funny read and very good:

The Complete Sailor: Learning the Art of Sailing
David L. Seidman, Kelly Mulford (Illustrator)

Then read, it is a great sleep aid but has all the
details and is the standard.
Chapman Piloting
by Elbert S. Maloney, Charles Frederic Chapman

But sailing is more than book, you need hands on:
Sign up for cources from below, they are cheap, local
and very good, classroom.
http://www.cgaux.org/
http://www.usps.org/

Last you need some on water training, sign up for some
local dingy classes. BTW make sure your wife is in a
different class session than yourself and do not try
to train her yourself

http://www.rhodes22.org/rhodes/pics/Head_board_2a.jpg