[Rhodes22-list] Hartwell owners

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 12 23:01:55 EDT 2005

Friends, I am sure...
I am trying to contact some of the owners at Lake Hartwell, although have so far been an utter failure at this to date.  I live in Stone Mountain and have a place in Gumlog, north of the I85 bridge.  Stan has mentioned that there are many owners in the Hartwell area.  Please send me a number so I can reach you, perhaps see the R22 up close.  I can be reached at 404 295-7777, thru this email of at czerwonky at earthlink.net.  Your reply appreciated.
Art Czerwonky