[Rhodes22-list] re rummys e bay hat

Mark Kaynor mkaynor at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 10:47:57 EDT 2005

Ach, lad! Aye.

My wife (who's from Sheffield, UK) and I made a pilgrimage to Islay a few
years ago. You can see why they make such good whisky - it's pretty much
sheep and peat w/ some wind and rocks thrown in - not much else to do BUT
make whisky <g>. The best part of the distillery visits was that she doesn't
like whisky, so I got two drams at each one......

Mark