[Rhodes22-list] Art Czerwonky- Hartwell owners!!!

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Jul 14 10:41:47 EDT 2005

Art,

     The problem is when people reply to you by email, YOU do not
acknowledge their reply!  Do you need the emails posted in Cyrillic Script?

Two of the Lake Hartwell Rhodies have been on the list and YOU have not
acknowledged them.  I guess we must assume that your inquiry was not
serious.

     Where you really asking about Lake Yonah?  See:
http://www.brainygeography.com/features/GA.reservoir/yonahlake.html

Ed Kroposki

Greenville, SC, USA