[Rhodes22-list] Bill's reply on Mac 26 and Hunter Sailboats!

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Fri Jul 15 10:56:09 EDT 2005

I have 2 internal tanks, waste to port and fresh water to starboard.  By
varying the amount of water in each tank I change the trim of the boat.
Where I sail I can be on a single tack all day long, so I set the boat
for the tack I will be on.  Also, I often set the boat so I can sail
from the same side even when I reverse the tack.

I also like to carry extra water in 2 1/2 gallon flexible jugs.  They
are light enough to easily move, and heavy enough to make a difference
when you move them from the low side to the high side.  Some people do
the same thing with extra fuel tanks, but I prefer to play with water.

Bill Effros