[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Todd on Rhodes 22 - $500.00

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Jul 16 17:31:47 EDT 2005

Todd:
	Is this the one you gutted?  I am sure Stan had something to do with
it.  He sold me yellow cockpit cushions just after I got mine boat.  It must
have come from this one.
	I do not see any sign of the centerboard either.  They are calling
it a rhodes 22, but I wonder if it not so old that it is a Sailmaster?  This
is at least the third time I have seen those bow ports. Did you notice they
are round and the cabin ports are square?
	At least the pictures show an intact hull, maybe if those ruff spots
on the bottom paint are just on the surface.
	As I recall, you, Peter, and Lou are the expects on this situation.
                       Ed K