[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 - $500.00

Bud budconnor at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 16 23:44:19 EDT 2005

If you are interested in boats that are in need of work, there was a
$3600 Rhodes 22 here in
the Melbourne, FL area, and a $2500 Rhodes 22 in the Annapolis area.
Both are 1976 vintage,
and neither have IMFs.  If you interested, send me an email and I will
dig up the the web links for them.

Bud Connor
budconnor at earthlink.net