[Rhodes22-list] Question for James Wilson on sail trim

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Mon Jul 18 10:29:44 EDT 2005

Thanks, Mark,

I don't have time to follow up on it right now, but you know I will.  I
took a look.  Looks interesting.

Also interesting is that every list I've been on has a Roger.  The
engineering types seem to love the email forum because it gives them a
social outlet outside their normal circles in which they can ply their
specialty.

Bill Effros