[Rhodes22-list] does anyone

Dan Bodnar dsbodnar at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 19 00:37:23 EDT 2005

Barney,

The original supplier of those brackets was a Michigan company, named Tops
In Quality.

http://www.topsinquality.com/

Their old paper catalog actually showed the brackets, as used on the Rhodes
22, but I didn't see them online.

About 4 years ago I had them make up some support rails, as well as the
brackets.  If I recall correctly, the angle is not exactly zero.  I had the
advantage of being able to drive up there with a sketch and examples similar
to what I wanted from their catalog and talk to them personally. They
remembered Stan and General Boats, at the time I did business with them.

As previously mentioned, you can give Stan a try; he may have some old
versions lying around.

Dan Bodnar

SV QOL