[Rhodes22-list] Le Menageries Bottom

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Wed Jul 20 15:00:48 EDT 2005

Jim,

The Jo Tun looks like it's working pretty darn well.  And at $65 a gallon,
it's cheaper than the fresh water ablative I use.

If you're scraping and sanding (lots of elbow grease) I'm guessing your
elbow is doing well.

Slim

On 7/18/05 8:32 AM, "Jim White" <jdwhite at utpa.edu> wrote:

> Attached are two photos I took of Le Menageries bottom after almost 15
> months of continuous water time here in South Texas. I'll probably scrape,
> sand and slap another coat of Jo Tun on there and be good for another
> season.....
>
> J.D. White
> UTPA Coastal Studies Laboratory
> 100 Marine Lab Drive
> South Padre Island, TX. 78597
> (Ph.)   956.761.2644
> (Fax)   956.761.2913
> (Cell)  956.346.6552
> jdwhite at utpa.edu
>
> Name: 053105 058-E.jpg Type: image/jpeg Size: 452135 bytes Desc: not available
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200507/18/053105058-E.
jp> g

> Name: 053105 049-E.jpg Type: image/jpeg Size: 375338 bytes Desc: not available
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200507/18/053105049-E.
jp> g