[Rhodes22-list] Bow eye

bestpestcontrol at earthlink.net bestpestcontrol at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 20 18:17:43 EDT 2005

Bow eye breakage surprise--as we were launching Sea Duced ( my 1986 Rhodes)  I noticed
the bow eye did not look right-- we completed launch anyway and today I looked into the situation and found the threaded ends of the bow eye (both ends) had corroded and rusted in two about an inch inside the hull surface--I thought it would be wise to advise other owners of Rhodes 22s around the age of mine to take those eye bolts out and examine them before
someone gets hurt       Barney
bestpestcontrol at earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.