[Rhodes22-list] Saroj

bestpestcontrol at earthlink.net bestpestcontrol at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 22 09:43:05 EDT 2005

Saroj, after removing the part or parts I took the nuts off the new bow eye and ran the new bow
eye in and out of the holes several times to clean the holes out . at this time check to make sure it isnt moist in the holes--if it is moist dont put the new eye in until the holes dry out--if  the
holes are dry I used 3M 5200 both in the holes(generously) and on the exterior mating surface
I personally like to use too much sealant and wipe off the excess when done.  once you apply
sealer install the new eye right away--let it set overnight--then tighten the nuts just a little more and that should do the job.                  Barney