[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 17 Reply to Peter

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Jul 22 15:53:55 EDT 2005

Peter:
	You have a rare boat.  Unfortunately, that alone does not make it
valuable.  For a boat to have value, it must be in good sailing order.  I am
not aware of any list for the 17 but there used to be a list for the 19,
which is common.
	You might check out:
http://astro.temple.edu/~bstavis/pr/rhodes4.htm
     Feel free to post any general questions and we will see what happens.
BTW, were are you?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Sailing on Lake Hartwell, kindda hot the last few days...