[Rhodes22-list] Wanted - Rhodes 22 in California

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Mon Jul 25 00:04:42 EDT 2005

Paul,
I'm the Rhodie from Oregon.  I just returned from a month in Baja with my
Rhodes 22 and am catching up on e-mails.  You can reach me at
napoli68 at charter.net.  And yes, to all the other guys I got lots of pictures
and stories (some true) that I will be sharing in some sort of organized
manner in the next week or two.  Missed you guys and the 597 emails I am now
trying to read.
Chris G.
(541) 857-1061
Medford OR