[Rhodes22-list] 1976 Rhodes 22 for sale

Robert Dilk robertdilk at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 27 14:16:32 EDT 2005

   I have been seduced by the dark side. (larger boat) My 1976 Rhodes 22
   with standard mast and GBI roller furler head sail is for sale. Boat,
   motor and trailer for $4,900.00.

   I have owned the boat almost 3 years. I am the second owner of this
   boat.  It comes with a  pop-top canvas enclosure, a 175 Genoa, Storm
   jib on wire luff and Main sail with 1 reef point. I have done some
   interesting things with the halyards and reefing lines. The condition
   is well used, but I have been fixing it up as I go. .

   The basic reason I am selling is that I am too fat for the boat.  Must
   see to appreciate (the boat I mean)

   The Boat is in Eastern Tennessee on Cherokee Lake.

   Bob Dilk
   [1]bob.dilk at trw.com