[Rhodes22-list] How bad is some water in the laz?

P&M Beals beals at rci.rutgers.edu
Sat Jul 30 18:54:30 EDT 2005

Have followed the cockpit full of water business ...
Last summer, my first with our 1986 R-22 I don't recall any water in the laz
accumulating.  this summer we have some after the rains...never more than a
couple inches at most. a quick bailing of a gallon at most and we are good
to go.
Is this going to cause a problem long-term?
The bilge has been getting some too, but the bilge pump is doing what it
should.
I  haven't been very concerned. Is this stupid?

Phyllis
Whisper/Keyport