[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Saroj

Saroj Gilbert saroj at pathfind.net
Sun Jul 31 11:24:53 EDT 2005

as I said in my note... it comes in thru leaking port lights, up and over
the laz cover when either leaves clog it or very heavy rain... thru the
center board tube which no longer attaches at the bottom.... as far as I
know (last time I had the entire cabin apart... a year or so ago... there
was no leak in the CB seal....

I know its bad....

Saroj